This is the website of Maple Bus Lines Inc.
Mailing Address: 460 Main Street, Selkirk, MB
Email: info @ maplebuslines.com
Phone: (204) 289-4197
The information we collect
You may be asked to enter your name and contact information. We collect information from registration, application and subscription forms.
Any information collected may be used in the following:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Protecting your information
Only authorized personnel are permitted special access rights to our systems and are required to keep all information confidential.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist website operation. Third party vendors agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If you’ve enabled cookies on your computer, information from your computer is transferred through your web browser allowing service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, additionally, you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Disabling cookies may disable some site functionality. However, you can still communicate with us by contacting us directly.
Third-party vendors such as Google and Facebook may have enabled cookies to track advertisements and compile data about site traffic and site interaction. This information helps us provide site experiences. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on April 15, 2019